Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Back To Cool

Hey Gang,

As I have stated in previous blogs, I currently reside in my 1968 Gremlin that is parked at the Walmart.  I have noticed business picking up due to "Back To School" shopping.  The hustle and bustle of parents and children takes me back to the days when I was just Cathy Gainer, Student Trainer.

I remember it well.  My parents would go on shopping sprees ,fill their baskets with supplies and clothes, sometimes they would even buy stuff for me.  It was a glorious time!  The public school I went to didn't require us to wear uniforms, but I did anyway.  On Mondays and Wednesdays I would wear a policeman's uniform and I would dress like a fireman on all the other days.

It was at our school's pep rallies that I would start to get a glimmer into my future.  I wanted to stand before crowds of people and speak.  I wanted to inspire and motivate the masses with pride.  I wanted to make people happy and excited.  I guess, the school's mascot was my first mentor, is what I am saying.

I look at how far I have came since those days.  I am still learning. I am still working to make my dreams come true and I am still dressing like a fireman on Tuesdays and Thursdays!

Happy Back To School Days,

Cathy Gainer Corporate Trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment