Wednesday, May 23, 2018

The Sweet Smell of Sussex

Hey Gang,


I guess you have heard by now that there was a huge to-do this past weekend.  Two members of royalty got married.  I am fuzzy on the details, but the couple is now charge of Sussex!  I was not sure what Sussex was, so I used the Google program to investigate and come to find out...Sussex is a county in the regal state of New Jersey.

From my understanding, this newlywed couple is in now charge of all 141,682 people who reside in the county. That's a lot of people! The pair will also oversee all 535.74 square miles of Sussex. That's a lot of land!  The area is home to many generational New Jersey residents.  That's a lot of Aqua Net!

The two royals where given the title of Duke and Duchess of Sussex. How fancy!  It is motivating to see old-timey titles used in modern times. It has inspired me to change my professional status to Lady Gainer, Countess Trainer. I am hoping that this new elegant title will finally help me get an actual training job. (As of right now I am still the Earl of Unemployment!)

I do wish Henry and Megs all the best. (That's what I call them.)  They have a long road ahead of them. (By road, I mean the New Jersey turnpike.)   Marriage isn't easy, but those two crazy kids have a lot of love for another, (Also, they have a lot of my unanswered emails offering them unsolicited marital and governing advise.)

Love (and the smell of New Jersey) is in the air! Stay Awake, Kids!

Cathy Gainer Corporate Trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment