Wednesday, October 4, 2017

The Winds of Pocket Change

Hey Gang,


You may have noticed that I have been missing my weekly blog last month.  As it happens, the Walmart parking lot that houses my Gremlin in is located in Florida, so as a result I had to run from the hurricane.  I really didn't want to leave so I tried to talk Walmart into letting me park in the tire center, but I was turned down because this particular Walmart doesn't have a tire center.

I had quite an experience evacuating.  I decided that if I had to leave my Florida Walmart parking lot that I would head north...to a Georgia Walmart parking lot.  It was a little challenging since my Gremlin only goes 35 miles an hour.  The  Florida Interstates were packed with half of the state leaving, so it took me longer than expected to reach my destination.  It took me about a week and a half.

Once I reached Georgia, the hurricane had already passed me and had passed Georgia too.  I decided to make the most of it and do some sight seeing.  Was that fun!  Georgia is so much different than Florida. The Georgia Walmart parking lot has so many more spaces, the cart return seems wider and there are no palm trees.  I took so many pictures!

I am finally back now and can't wait to resume my life-coaching career!

Cathy Gainer Corporate Trainer




No comments:

Post a Comment