Wednesday, January 17, 2018

My Blazer of Glory

Hey Gang,

After a year of blogging, I realized that I haven't had a fashion "episode" yet.  For those of you who have watched  Cathy Gainer's Podcast, you may have noticed that I always wear a very stylish, canary yellow blazer. It is comfortable, professional and glows in the dark.

When I first decided to wear this jacket, I didn't feel like I was worthy enough to wear something so regal.  I tried it on and felt the power of the yellow. (Or el poder de amarillo, as they would say in France.)  My blazer is a lot like my personality...sunny, vibrant and repellent to some.

I think it's important to have a "signature" look.  Many famous characters have used this tactic, like the Fonz's jacket, Mork's suspenders and whatever it is that sits atop of the president's head.

If you are contemplating your own signature outfit, my advice is to look inward, particularly inward in your closet or dresser, that is typically where people keep their clothes.  Choose something that makes you feel your best, that makes you feel your prettiest and that makes you stand out from the rest. (In the case of my blazer, it doesn't matter where I stand, it can be seen from almost any distance!)

Stay Awake, Kids!

Cathy Gainer Corporate Trainer


No comments:

Post a Comment