Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
- Are you a full – time blogger? I prefer to call myself a fun-time blogger. Do I work 40 hours a week on it? No. Do I get a salary from it? No. Do I have health insurance that includes death and disability coverage? No. Do my parents mention this blog when they are out to dinner with friends and my name comes up? No. Do I have fun with blogging? You bet I do!
- How you get into blogging? I have always been a fan of the great Tony Robbins. I tried becoming a motivational speaker. I rented out several arenas to put on my seminars. No tickets were sold, so I figured the next best thing to would be to start a blog.
- Your favorite coulor? If you have seen any of my podcasts, you would see that I wear a signature canary yellow blazer. I do love yellow, but on occasion I also enjoy saffron, mustard and gold.
- What is your biggest dream? It is usually the one where I forget that I have a test and when I show up to class I am not wearing a shirt. After a while people start chasing me, then I fall off of a building and then I wake up. Night terrors, am I right?
- How you pick up what you’re going to write next about? I usually think about what is going on in the world both economically and politically, wonder how it affects me and society in general. Or sometimes I just write about what I ate for breakfast
- If you could appear in any magazine for your blog, which one would it be? I like the magazines by the check-out stand. I would like to be featured feuding with the Kardashians and having my recent weight loss be widely speculated about.
- What inspired you to start your blog? I heard it was free and you couldn't get fired from it.
- What is a success for you? I don't measure success in money, or job security or even happiness. I measure it using the metric system, it is so much easier to deal in 10s, 100s and 1000s.
- What would you do if you didn’t blog? I would probably go back to writing in my online journal.
- What do you do when you need to clear your mind? I find a comfortable space, close my eyes and picture my bank account...vast and empty.
- Who has the biggest influence on you? One word...Anthony Robbins
Sarah Dew from https://asimpleandcontentedlife.com
Grace Swain from http://www.beuniful.com
Heidi Clements from https://welcometoheidi.wordpress.com
Lydia Samson from https://allmychaosbylydia.wordpress.com
Mama from http://www.mamawritesreviews.com
Cristy from http://happyfamilyblog.com/
The Twins from https://linktr.ee/twinspirationalparties
Ariana Huffington from https://www.huffingtonpost.com/
My 11 Questions are:
1. Do you think I'm pretty?
2. What is your proudest blog moment?
3. If you could be any forest creature, which one would it be and why?
4. What are some ways that you market your blog?
5. Oprah or Gail?
6. Do you feel like the blog industry is over-saturated, if so, what can be done to streamline the way blogs are posted?
7. If you could bare-knuckle punch one person, without fear of repercussion, who would it be?
8. What is the best way to get sponsors for your blog?
9. Chewbaka or Warf?
10. Do you feel that living in a time of blogging and You-Tubing helps ambitious people jump the industry and produce quality entertainment and knowledge?
11. Has the world had enough of pumpkin spiced foods or will there be a resurgence?
Congrats to all the nominees this far! To my nominees, don’t forget to include a logo on your own. You can find one or make your own like I did. Here are some logos to choose from.