Wednesday, August 1, 2018

The Kitty Kitty Challenge

Hey Gang,
If you have been following my podcast (#ItsNotAPodcast) then you know that I am the journey of a lifetime to meet my one true Guru, Tony Robbins.  I did, though, want to take a little break and share something that I keep seeing during my travels.

There is a new video craze going around called the KiKi Challenge.  This trend has people jumping out of moving cars to dance to a Drake song and then jumping back in.  What could possibly go wrong?  Apparently a lot. Many people are injuring themselves by not successfully gauging the speed of the vehicle. (Quick ProTip, the best speed to exit a vehicle is when the car is parked and going zero miles per hour.)

I understand the need to follow trends, though.  I once had a mullet, high-waist jeans and leg warmers. (Awe... 2016 was a good year.)  I propose a newer, safer challenge, called the Kitty Kitty challenge.  It is where you find a cat, dance with it to the tune of "Who Let The Dogs Out" and then safely release the feline.  Make sure no harm is done to the kitty. (Other than the mildly annoying the cat, who was probably already annoyed anyway.)  You can post your videos in the comments section.

I am going back on my journey to meet Tony!  Keep watching and stay awake, Kids!

Cathy Gainer Corporate Trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment